les portes d'amsterdam sont exquises! tu vas nous manquer mais il s'agit surtout de "a bientot" plutot qu'"au revoir", j'espere. que ta pause soit tres rafraichissante et serene! une belle saison de toute facon. bises!
Same here, now that you took this step, I might consider it even more. I wish you a very nice break and hopefully you can find out for yourself what you will do.
Une pause, c'est normal! Merci pour ton commentaire. C'est vrai, comme tu l'as dit, une pause de temps en temps est inévitable et quelquefois nécessaire!
Hello Menthe! Thank you for your comment.I would like to visit the temple Ninna-ji someday!! I see what you mean. A break is really needed. I too often have a break. I hope you enjoy your break. (*^_^*)!! Tomoko
les portes d'amsterdam sont exquises! tu vas nous manquer mais il s'agit surtout de "a bientot" plutot qu'"au revoir", j'espere. que ta pause soit tres rafraichissante et serene! une belle saison de toute facon. bises!
RépondreSupprimerOui, oui, c'est une pause, pas un adieu ;) à bientôt
SupprimerA break is good, I´m kind of having one myself at the moment even though I posted today. Hope to see you soon, take care! :-)
RépondreSupprimerA bientôt, profite de chaque instant.
RépondreSupprimersee you soon, Elsa!
RépondreSupprimerI hope not too long. :/ I'm looking forward to your photos of Amsterdam.
RépondreSupprimerSame here, now that you took this step, I might consider it even more. I wish you a very nice break and hopefully you can find out for yourself what you will do.
RépondreSupprimerReally will miss it...but I know what you mean...take your time...but don´t lost contact ;)
RépondreSupprimerI hope you enjoy your respite and come back renewed and inspired in what ever direction your lead to.
RépondreSupprimerI'll miss you, but hope that you enjoy your break.
RépondreSupprimerTotally normal! See you when you get back!
RépondreSupprimerUne pause, c'est normal! Merci pour ton commentaire. C'est vrai, comme tu l'as dit, une pause de temps en temps est inévitable et quelquefois nécessaire!
RépondreSupprimerHello Menthe!
RépondreSupprimerThank you for your comment.I would like to visit the temple Ninna-ji someday!!
I see what you mean. A break is really needed. I too often have a break.
I hope you enjoy your break. (*^_^*)!! Tomoko
Enjoy your break ....it is well deserved.....but I hope to see you back here soon .... Well rested & ready to go!
RépondreSupprimer