Wooow,you took many many doors! I too like to see doors.They are all lovely.Especially I like the fourth from the top on the left side, the best.The iron grid matches with the faded blue color.
as you say: many many doors....but it's not an obsession ;)
Lovely! Especially all the doors that were oblique. Fascinating.
Beautiful doors! So much detail!
Love love love these doors!
Great shots! Such a great city!
Fantastic!Nice finds.Thanks for sharing.
Wooow,you took many many doors! I too like to see doors.They are all lovely.
RépondreSupprimerEspecially I like the fourth from the top on the left side, the best.The iron grid matches with the faded blue color.
as you say: many many doors....but it's not an obsession ;)
SupprimerLovely! Especially all the doors that were oblique. Fascinating.
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful doors! So much detail!
RépondreSupprimerLove love love these doors!
RépondreSupprimerGreat shots! Such a great city!
RépondreSupprimerFantastic!
RépondreSupprimerNice finds.
Thanks for sharing.