19/05/2015

amsterdam 1










Back from Amsterdam.
This is really a very pretty city. Our stay was too short, one or two day more would have been perfect. We spent great time with Kristin and her daughter in a nice apartment we rent via Airbnb. It was fun to meet us again in another country :)
More pictures soon.

9 commentaires:

  1. superbe, ce bonhomme en bateau. et des beaux temps en plus!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Excepté une matinée, le temps était pas mal du tout, en effet.

      Supprimer
  2. Wonderful photos of Amsterdam! I especially love the man in the boat...charming!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Looks like you had a great weekend!
    Lovely to meet Kristin and share those views

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It was a wonderful time. I enjoyed our talks and our activities. And the city was very impressive.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Glad you all had a good time. The photos are wonderful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hello, Menthe Blanthe!
    Sorry, Long time no see.
    Looks like you had a wonderful time in Amsterdam. I especially like the first photo. That bicycle dressed up with colorful lacework is charming!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Vous avez du vous régaler !!! Jolies photos !!!

    RépondreSupprimer