15/04/2015

corner view / once upon a time

Once upon a time a beautiful and exotic trip to China ...




In fact, not at all.

Last Thursday was a strike day at school so we decided to spend the day at the zoo.
We went to the Parc de Beauval located about sixty km from home.

This is not the first time we go there. But we wanted to see the giant pandas ("lent" by China) who arrived there two years ago (this is for that reason they built pagoda and chinese buildings around the pandas enclosure). But we wanted to see all animals of course. And there are lots!

Here are some portraits. This zoo is very large, it would be best to spend two days to see everything perfectly. I'm not naturally a zoo fan but I have to admit this one is a beautiful place. This is one of the best (or maybe THE best) zoos in France and even Europe, that's what they say ...




















12 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous photographs. Beautiful animals

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow! Incredible photos! I don't think I could choose a favorite! Just about the time I'd think, "this one," the next one would be spectacular. Thanks for taking us with you! :>)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. i love it when the exotic can be found right near home on school strike days! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow! YOu were able to get such beautiful photos! Great job! Well, you went to China for a few moments.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh a school strike. Smila would be delighted about it. :)

    The pictures are beautiful. And it looks as if the animals would feel very comfortable.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Kids love strike days at school ... not always the parents :)

      Supprimer
  6. Thanks for taking me to the zoo, what amazing photos you captured!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Wonderful photos! I remember seeing a white tiger in a zoo in Florida as a child and it was so thrilling!! Its fun to see your excitement in all the different animals you saw!! ♡

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. wow..i've absolutly enjoyed and loved watching your photo's, you sure got them well on a photo...that was a nice story you've told!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. wow! your images do stand proof to animal friendly surroundings. you have some lens on your appareil, my dear. envious, moi... n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Même s'il n'est pas vraiment chinois, ce voyage n'en reste pas moins beau ! Et la série est magnifique.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Fantastic photos! I feel like I've been to the zoo!

    RépondreSupprimer