01/04/2015

corner view / in bloom

This morning, my photo session was fast when I went to photograph what was blooming in my yard. Four types of flowers: Kerria japonica, Rosemary, violet and Chaenomeles japonica ... it's not much! I hope this spring will start soon ...





17 commentaires:

  1. So pretty...and I love the tiny violets peeking through!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. much more then here. Wonderful to see your garden. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. looks pretty colorful and in bloom to me!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. so pretty ... I really like the yellow flowers in the top photo :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. look at that! colour around your yard!! n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. so pretty, reminds me of home!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. so pretty, reminds me of home!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. beautiful colors! and I too am yearning for Spring.
    I want the warm weather now....

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Ton jardin est déjà bien fleuri !!! Il va faire bon s'y promener maintenant...

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. What a lovely garden you have! Lots in bloom already!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. LOVE the kerria and the tender little violets. i bet it smells good too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. So much colour in your garden already. Beautiful!

    Wishing you a Happy Easter!

    Madelief x

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Très jolies toutes ces fleurs et tant de couleurs dans ton jardin! Il fait toujours très froid ici! Joyeuses Pâques!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Très jolies toutes ces fleurs et tant de couleurs dans ton jardin! Il fait toujours très froid ici! Joyeuses Pâques!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. .Beautiful. I also have rosemary in kitchen window...but not so beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. What a dreamy yard! So wonderful to find just outside your door.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Toujours aussi joli ton jardin !!!

    RépondreSupprimer