Something difficult ... but not too much... choosing the right color(s)!
Our house door was changed 3 weeks ago. It's time to think about the painting because it's a wooden door with just a coat of white paint protection.
For the interior, I chose a dark gray (before we had a dark khaki). Not easy to find the right color with the old tiles from the house. Maybe I should choose a red lacquered ... too late, I started painting yesterday!
I started to paint the door yesterday, now I must paint the sides and top. I saw that I had left flow of painting, I must sand before the second layer....
Since we bought this house, I have always painted (the outer side) door in red because I like red doors! But it's over because facing the sun, the red becomes pink ...
After thinking a while, I opted for a dark turquoise.
Go to work!
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.







Lovely that dark turquoise....and really love the little of your house...more photos please!!!
RépondreSupprimerChoosing the right color is always so hard for me. Your door is to pretty! Yes, more photos please!
RépondreSupprimerLove the colors you have chosen, especially the turquoise for the out side.
RépondreSupprimernice color choices. Very cool!!
RépondreSupprimerIt is beautiful! Great job!
RépondreSupprimerOur front door is also dark turquoise, same color you chose. I really like the charm of yours.
RépondreSupprimerhee hee... i had no idea red can tone down to pink in full sunshine... i'm in favour of red doors, but perhaps rather on someone else's home. but yu've chosen the perfect colours here too! nice door, by the way! n♥
RépondreSupprimerbeautiful color choices ... look forward to seeing your door from the outside :)
RépondreSupprimerHi,
RépondreSupprimerChoosing colors for everything is difficult but fun. It is very beautiful. I like those colors you chose. You have a charming door.
Choices, choices and I love turquoise!
RépondreSupprimerthe dark turquoise fits - I think - wonderful. That certainly looks very nice.
RépondreSupprimer