TAHITI 80
Big day
I had seen this french band several years ago and I was looking forward to go back to their show because they're very good. In early April, they make a show close to home so I'll be there!
It's fun because this band has a career in Asia, especially in Japan and is almost unknown by the the French. They sing in English...is it for that reason? Much like another french band Phoenix. They're better known abroad than in France ... what a shame ...
I wish you a nice weekend!
Love the title of the post....I will take a time at afternoon to hear it...
RépondreSupprimerI am waiting a phone call for a new work opportunity...today is the last day to receive the call....11 in the morning...nothing...is today a big day?
I sincerely hope that you receive this call today!!! A new job opportunity is always very exciting (it would be a different work from what you are currently doing?) ... sure it must be a real Big Day for you. I cross my fingers for you ;)
SupprimerNo big day :(
SupprimerNo phone call...starting again....