04/02/2015

corner view / poem


I have to admit the theme of the day didn't inspire me much
because I'm not a poetic girl nor a poems lover ;)
So the only solution for me was to "play" with my markers!

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

14 commentaires:

  1. very cool. I am not into poetry etiher, prefer visual expression :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Cool. Drawings and illustrations are also poetry.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yes, this weeks theme was hard. I totally agree!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Bonne idée! C'est très joli!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Playing with markers can obviously be very poetic :-) Lovely poem.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great poem!
    The best poems are those that defy definition!!
    Your poetic play is a great way to make poems! ♡

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. still lovely as always and it's still Art.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Mais la poésie est partout... et elle est dans ton dessin, que j'aime beaucoup... fois de visual poet ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I'm glad you played with your marker! I love what you've made. It's a poem of sorts too - a visual play on words. Karyn - Eliza's Dream

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. this IS poetry! poetry can be so many things ... though I still have to find them :)
    PS sorry i'm so late - terrible internet issues!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. well then! this is poetry too. n♥

    RépondreSupprimer