Impossible for me to talk about warmth these days.
We are in the Pyrenees for a few days and the weather is terrible.
Snow is falling all the time and the wind is very strong. Not easy to ski...
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

Oh so chilly, I would freeze for sure. This picture would make a beautiful postcard.
RépondreSupprimerthat looks so cold. i hope you stay warm up there.
RépondreSupprimersoyez prudents!
RépondreSupprimerbise parisienne!
PS : Sur la photo c'est très joli…
SupprimerMaybe not warm but very beautiful!
RépondreSupprimerHope the weather improves and you will be able to ski soon!
RépondreSupprimerTake care!
Madelief x
oh, no! snow came late this year --- hopefully it won't linger on! :)
RépondreSupprimerPyrenees! Wonderful place to be I imagine. Conjures so much beauty but from your photo I thought it was Massachusetts only because of all the snow they received this winter. They are looking like the Pyrenees.
RépondreSupprimerIt looks so pretty but I understand it's not so fun!
RépondreSupprimerIt looks so pretty but I understand it's not so fun!
RépondreSupprimeri hope you have lots of good books and really nice food! (and lots of fire wood.) brrrrrrrrr.....it looks cold.
RépondreSupprimerCan imagine....but it is something out of routine...enjoy! or look for a thermal spa that there are quite in the area...look for some warm moments ;)
RépondreSupprimerI've been to the thermal spa 2 days ago, it was very very nice.
SupprimerWow, what a weather! It is hard to ski, but this is so beautiful for cozy, warmth couch days.
RépondreSupprimerGood heavens, just a little bit too much, he? And I read you went to a spa? That's wonderful! Hope you are all warmed up now :-).
RépondreSupprimerMince !! J'espère que vous avez pu skier un peu quand même ?!
RépondreSupprimer