I saw these two movies this week and I loved them.
One was about a biopic of the physicist Stephen Hawking and the second a cartoon of Ghibli Studios (the same director as Arietty).
I shed tears for both too ... :)
Go watch these films I think you will have a great time.
Bon weekend à tous !


J'ai vraiment envie de voir l'histoire de Stephen Hawking. On 'm a dit que c'est superbe! J'adore aller au cinéma voir un bon film surtout en hiver.
RépondreSupprimerOui, c'est un très beau film. Si tu y vas, tu me diras ce que tu en penses.
SupprimerNo tears for me this weekend...need more optimism, it is grey and cold, and need a bit of light.
RépondreSupprimerAges since I didn´t go to cinema...they are all closing and no cinema apart from comercial mall ones...and don´t like so many people...
j'espère voir le deuxième bientôt a l.a.
RépondreSupprimerTu me diras si tu as aimé.
SupprimerI loved The Theory of Everything....it was so good....love that you cried in both =:0)
RépondreSupprimerLe second me tente bien !!!
RépondreSupprimer