If I have to choose only one plate, that would be at the top right one of the first photo.
This plate has sentimental value because it comes from my grandmother and great grandmother. I must have a dozen. I also have salad bowls and soup tureen decorated with the same pattern.
The second photo is a small plate of metal brought from Japan in 2003. I have two same. I often used it for snacks for aperitifs.
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.


such happy looking plates.
RépondreSupprimerI like the top left one.
Bonne Année! J'aime bien toutes ces jolies assiettes.
RépondreSupprimerI really love that wonderful colorful Japanese plate. What a treasure! Love the others too!
RépondreSupprimerI agree with you on the favorite dish, though they are all lovely.
RépondreSupprimerHow wonderful to have plates owned by those you loved and have loved you!
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful pattern and history behind it. I do admire your collection.
RépondreSupprimerLove the old plates, so classically beautiful!
RépondreSupprimerReally lovely. I dont have any...different one, just white...i think i need to look for some fishes
RépondreSupprimerLove them all :-)
RépondreSupprimerHappy weekend!
Madelief x
i have a similar plate to your grandmother's, and it comes from France (bought at a fair/market). i hope you use them everyday, it's a lovely design! (I use mine rarely, because i have only the one :( )
RépondreSupprimerLove them all! Lovely lovely colours...
RépondreSupprimerHave a happy weekend, take care!
Titti
my favourites definitely are the blue and grey patterned and molded ones... hey, by the way, thxs for adding a reply on the french fries business. i did look it up, but didn't actually quite come up with an answer, i mused a little in my comments list. cheers, n♥
RépondreSupprimerDe très belles pièces !!
RépondreSupprimerI my goodness - I absolutely love your plates! They're all beautiful - Karyn (Eliza's Dream)
RépondreSupprimerTrès jolie collection ! Ici aussi on trouve des assiettes en métal avec de beaux motifs floraux (et oui encore des fleurs, les thaïlandais les adorent et il existe même àBangkok un musée de l'art floral !)
RépondreSupprimer