28/01/2015

corner view / experience


For the theme of this week, I dare talk about my graphic designer experience dating from many (many, many) years now ... I realized these cards two years ago to send here and there to get new customers and fortunately it worked :)  On the back of these cards, there were works I made. Right now I am making a new one but it's not finished, so impossible to show it to you, at the moment...


Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

21 commentaires:

  1. Wow love your cards...very good experience=:0)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I especially like the one in the middle.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. love those cards ... especially the one with the koi on :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love these! I hope you'll share your new one with us when you're finished with it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Talented, I do like them very much, charming!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. J'aime beaucoup ces cartes ! et espère que tu nous feras partager ta nouvelle "expérience" bientôt !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hello,

    We have found our way here by a very circuitous route, but we are so pleased to have arrived.

    We are not at all surprised to see that you have a past in graphic design. A creative and discerning eye runs through your blog posts making it a visual delight for your readers.

    Looking back through your posts, we notice that you have visited Budapest. A city we love and call home. Your photographs are wonderful and capture the many special qualities of this fascinating city.

    We have signed as followers and look forward to many happy returns.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Welcome here! Thank you for your visit and nice comment.

      Supprimer
  8. congratulations! (i'm not at all surprised that your cards worked, they're gorgeous!) (and i know where to go, when i'm ready to commission a logo :))

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Way to go....great designs on these cards. Lovely!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. i may have to wait in line!? so exciting and cool that you are sharing with us. can't wait to see what's next!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Congratulations...they are cool!!!!
    And please share with us new ones ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Great cards and designs! :>)

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Great cards and designs! :>)

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. super jolies tes cartes ... on peut t'en acheter ?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci :) non, mais je peux volontiers t'en envoyer si tu me donnes ton adresse, il doit m'en rester quelques unes !

      Supprimer
  15. the colour tones are IT for me! n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Many many years !!!! aaahhhh j'ai l'impression que l'école c'était hier ;-))) Jolie com en tout cas !

    RépondreSupprimer