Before / After
(but not finished ... unfortunately)
The first picture was taken in 2004 when we visited the house for the first time.
10 years later, the tub is still not "dressed" ... but I have high hopes that this will be done during the Christmas holidays ;)
Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

What a wonderful transformation! I like the tub in its state of undress. I love the all white look with dark floor, & what beautiful light, a great sunny place for plants & a peaceful soothing place for people.
RépondreSupprimerIt`s really elegant and must be luxurious to bathe there!!
RépondreSupprimerGood luck with the finishing touches,it already looks fabulous from here:))
Happy Holidays!♡
it already looks vastly better! i would just replace the tub, with one of those vintage, clawfoot ones, and do without the "dressing".
RépondreSupprimerlooks so nice! the plants look very happy!
RépondreSupprimerWhat a nice bathroom! Be sure to share a photo when you're done! Happy holidays to you and yours!
RépondreSupprimerNice bathroom....love the natural light inside...and all that green ;)
RépondreSupprimerGorgeous transformation! (And thanks for letting me know that Ikea does not carry the shower "accessory" that I want :-) )
RépondreSupprimerOh wow it looks awesome! Though I have to say, those blue tiles were pretty neat too :D
RépondreSupprimeri'll pass on reaching out to help, i'm afraid, but it's wondefully renovated so far though! courage for the bath bit. n♥
RépondreSupprimerMême si tu dis que cela n'est pas terminé, il n'en reste pas moins que tu as fait un merveilleux travail et que cette pièce est vraiment très jolie...
RépondreSupprimerSuperbe rénovation !! Allez encore un dernier petit effort !!! ;-))
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful! So light and airy!
RépondreSupprimerWhat sanctuary, living your space!
RépondreSupprimerLoving I mean and well, living it through you :)
RépondreSupprimerI like the new look very. I like white and green. looks beautiful fresh.
RépondreSupprimerCette rénovation est vraiment superbe. La salle de bain est très jolie!
RépondreSupprimerLooks very nice. :-) Have a Merry Christmas! :-)
RépondreSupprimerWouahh la transformation est réussie, j'adore cette nouvelle salle de bain !!
RépondreSupprimerET Joyeuses fêtes !!!
Wow, that looks really great! And, has the tub been dressed ;-)?
RépondreSupprimer