12/11/2014

corner view / what do you do when you are alone at home

© menthe blanche

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

15 commentaires:

  1. créer des typos? ;-)
    bise parisienne!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like how you presented this---quite clever! I agree with all of it except the tea. I drink coffee or diet pop. :>)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wonderful! Especially the fact that housework is in such small type :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. wonderful, funny and so creative, Elsa!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Fond et forme, cette liste est parfaite et me convient très bien ;)))

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Lovely. .could you send it to my email...would love just to print and have always to remind me to enjoy time

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Cette liste me convient très bien mais je n'ai pas de chat. Il y a toujours le chat de mon voisin!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I want this as a poster. This is wonderful.

    P.S. I do the same. :) But I chat with the dog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. lovely! i tell my cats jokes too and sing songs to them. it makes us all happy. lovely list!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. p.s. funny how "lazing" came first! priorities!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. great collage of things you do! Have a great weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. you've done this before, typo-ing to your heart's content. you could actually do this professionally, you know? your lay-outs work. n♥

    RépondreSupprimer