19/11/2014

corner view / one song (or two)


Jónsi

Where no one goes

Very hard to pick one song ...
Ultimately, I chose Jonsi. I love what this Icelandic guy makes.
This is also the leader of the great band Sigur Rós.
So today I chose the video of the cartoon How to train your dragon that I love ... maybe even more because of the Jonsi music ...
Maybe some of you have seen the movie "We bought a zoo"? He made the music too.


And now the bonus of the day  ;)   Hoppippola from Sigur Ros, a little marvel  :)
(I had already posted it a long time ago ...)


Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

14 commentaires:

  1. Merci pour ces morceaux qui vont accompagner mon après-midi et pour le lien métallique, que je ne connaissais pas ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Et bonne surprise, matalobs parle de Magoa ;))

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. i love how to train your dragon! i think he's genius. I had no idea he made the song in we bought the zoo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I know the last video. I saw it any time before. It is great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is the second time I've heard mention of How To Train Your Dragon this week, and I've never seen the movie! I'm going to head to the library today to check it out!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I have seen both movies and really enjoyed the music from both though I did not know they were connected. Thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I don't recall that song from How to Train Your Dragon, but it's beautiful! (And that was a fantastic movie.) I loved the 2nd one, too - makes me want to go jump in some puddles :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love BOTH of those movies! Great choice!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. i love both movies too and all the small series, i gues i never grow up and i dont want to...!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. le premier clip est tellement genial! mais le deuxième....."pas disponible" dans mon pay, dommage.

    tres sympa ce billet! xo!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. great reverse naughtiness in that second video. jonsi, unfortunatey, is beyond me but i think he's a great talent nonetheless. n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I guess I`m pretty out of it , as I don`t know either of the movies or songs!! So it was fun to see them, pretty wild (1st one) and sweet (2nd!!).
    Fun combination!♡

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. all new to me - something to look forward to!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. New for me...taking note...love the second one...

    RépondreSupprimer