01/10/2014

corner view / in my wardrobe

In my wardrobe you can see...

flowers...

embroideries...

even glitter on a sweatshirt...

but you can also find hens...

horses...

a princess...

a fox...

and a strange cat...

That's all ;)

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.



14 commentaires:

  1. Un joli dressing qui te ressemble !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. tu dis cela à cause des macarons de la princesse Leia ???? ;D

      Supprimer
  2. Love the whimsy that resides in your wardrobe! :>)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a collection of unexpected surprises in your closet!
    d

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. haha! c'est tout? c'est beaucoup! j'aime surtout les broderies.

    quant a une visite dans la loire - ben oui avec plaisir!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. elsa, you need to take me shopping in your part of the world - wonderful, colorful clothes!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. You have excellent taste in clothes. I want to go shopping with you and Francesca! (Corner View field trip??)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I too love your colorful, patterned wardrobe with just the right amount of whimsy….what a fun shopping trip we could all have together!
    Also love love love that you are near the troglodyte houses …I really do want to visit there someday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. l'embarras du choix…!
    bise parisienne et bonne soirée!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Haha, love the last one..! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Oh! how many different patterns...I am so plain in that....love that big cat eyes

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hi,Menthe!
    So many beautiful different colors and patterns! I like the strange cat and the fox!
    Thank you for letting me see your wardrobes! I enjoyed it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. :):):) I like the fox and the strange cat! So sweet.

    RépondreSupprimer