10/10/2014

Copenhaguen [3]

Here are some photos taken at the Frilandsmuseet open-air museum of Lyngby
near Copenhagen.
This is a huge place... all the houses were opened for the visit ,
I spent a lot of time there...
So you will be unable escape the next pictures ;)














12 commentaires:

  1. Great walk to another time...another world. enjoy the weekend

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Right. As there were not many people, it was quiet so it was easy to imagine the past in these old houses...

      Supprimer
  2. What a great visit. There is something nostalgic in your shots that makes me really want to travel!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Nostalgia, that's exactly what I felt sometimes when I visited these houses :)

      Supprimer
  3. just my kind of place - but yes, as my hubby reminds me, i might not want to really live there. (cold!) belles photos! (someplace to write a novel from.)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Your husband knows you well ;D I think I would like to spend holidays here...

      Supprimer
  4. Beautiful images! I especially love seeing the interiors. I understand those that think they want to live there. There is a dream like quality about it… but reality would soon take over I am sure.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. i too would have spent a lot of time there!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It's always interesting to see how people lived in earlier times.

    RépondreSupprimer