23/09/2014

kobenhavn




Just back from Copenhagen.
Many nice memories, lots of photos.
I have to sort my photos and I'll post ... a few hundred... very soon ;)

12 commentaires:

  1. Nos amis viennent de passer un week-end là-bas et j'ai vraiment envie d'y aller. J'adore ces beaux bâtiments dans la première photo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That´s sounds great. I like that city...it was so long ago..

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Rôooo tu as du te régaler !!! Chanceuse va !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What charming those buildings are! I like to see that harbor too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. These 3 are great…what a wonderful trip…I can't wait to see more!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Bring them on, those 100 pictures! Can't wait to see them, if these are just the sneak peak. How was your trip?

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I'm very, very excited. And looking forward. The last picture is wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. nice. can't wait for more pictures and stories!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. L'esprit danois en trois images... Superbe. Je n'ai passé que deux jours à Copenhague, mais j'ai grande envie d'y retourner depuis... Tes photos jouent les accélérateurs ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. ha-ha - des quelques centaines! et moi qui suis rentree avec 3400! c'est du boulot mais super agréable.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Look forward do seeing more. Always interesting to see what other people see of a place one knows very well :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I do love Copenhagen, it´s been too long since my last visit!

    RépondreSupprimer