24/09/2014

Corner view / makeup


Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

14 commentaires:

  1. the make me blush blusher.....great funny!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I cannot make up everyday...would love to, but I am a disaster.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. :) Great! But I am like Ibb. I'm a disaster.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. si malin, ce "collage" du maquillage. je ne porte pas beaucoup du maquillage - a cause des allergies. tant mieux comme des palettes de la peinture j'en deviendrai obsédée!

    et oui - chamonix, aiguille du midi. il y'a deux semaines juste! un reve!

    et toi - copenhague? j'y vois lire ton billet.....

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Je suis impatiente de voir plus de photos de ta randonnée dans les Alpes, ça devait être fantastique !

      Supprimer
  5. Clever post! I just photographed mine in a drawer in a lazy and "uncreative" manner.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Keeping it simple I think is always the best!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. grr lost comment.
    i knew we needed someone french to tell us about style and makeup! i hardly ever wear mascara, but since you suggest to use it daily, i will try it - i'll be for sure creating a sensation around here! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Love the picture! Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice day

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I have the same mascara and just love it, nice fall pallet.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Love the deep rich colors. :>)

    RépondreSupprimer