1, 2, 3 & 4
Rosenborg castle
5
Rosenborg park
6, 7, 8, 9 & 10
Botanical garden
11 & 12
SMK - National gallery of Denmark
where I saw wonderful danish painters (XIX & XX°)
13 & 14
Smørrebrød
(salmon/onion/green tomato/dill & goat cheese/radishes/dill/parsley)
a delicious Danish specialty














yum - yum - yum! lovely series of pics with a perfect ending!
RépondreSupprimerI totally agree with the last comment….beautiful +yum ;0)
RépondreSupprimerWouhaaaa cette serre du jardin botanique !! Quelle merveille !!!
RépondreSupprimerPar contre la spécialité danoise avec le semblant de pelouse et sa motte de terre… euuuuh… c'est sûrement super bon mais visuellement j'aurais du mal !! ;-))
mais non, la pelouse c'est de l'aneth !!! ou du persil + pousses germées !!!
Supprimeret la terre, c'était croustillant et très bon (mais je n'ai jamais su ce que c'était) :)
Actually I have never been inside Rosenborg Castle. Next time maybe :)
RépondreSupprimerGreat plan...when I travel I love eating outside at parks...gives you time to observe all.
RépondreSupprimerThis looks like a wonderful trip. Copenhagen is not too big, but looks comfortable. My favorite is the bread. Very tasty.
RépondreSupprimer