26/09/2014

Copenhaguen [1]














1 & 2
Børsen
the old stock exchange

3
Havnpromenade

4
Lego shop

5
Dansk Architcktur Center

6
Holmens & Sankt Nicolaj churches

7
I don't remember where it was ...   ;)

8, 9 & 10
Nyboder

11
Gustafs church

12
Kastellet entrance


17 commentaires:

  1. I visited Legoland...love it. We were the only adults that were without children...have a great time.
    Beautiful photos.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I didn't go to Legoland (because my daughter wasn't with us during this trip), just saw the shops in the city :)

      Supprimer
  2. not a very crowded city, by the look of it!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. That's right there are not many people in these photos, but I saw places where there was a little more! That may be why I like Scandinavian cities, the crowd is never too dense :)

      Supprimer
  3. nice selection from a wet copenhagen :) no. 7 could be the passage along Magasin or maybe along Christansborg, but not sure :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great shots. I've never been to Copenhagen, but it looks like there is a lot to visit. Museums and cafes. Perfect for a city visit.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I think you would like this cool city full of lovely cafes and good museums.

      Supprimer
  5. j'ai laisse hier un commentaire mais un problème avec l'informatique peut-être - ca ne parait pas.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. étrange... j'ai vérifié, ton commentaire n'était pas dans les spams...

      Supprimer
  6. ???? toute façon - je reprend: belle architecture et j'aime beaucoup le sapin qui riment avec les flèches fantaisistes des plusieurs églises.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Great pics - love the LEGO lady :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. tres belle serie de photos qui donne vraiment envie d'aller decouvrir cette ville ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. What a beautiful city!

    Madelief x

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. J'adore ce contraste rouge des briques et vert des toits !!!

    RépondreSupprimer