i thought it looked remarkably similar to my part of the world (though far prettier!).
It's not so far from where you live.... ;)
Ce petit village est charmant et le ciel est si bleu! Très belles photos.
Nous étions en manque de ciel bleu...là nous avons été gâtés !
Looks like a beautiful village!Happy week!Madelief x
Yes it is, a special village with stairs everywhere!
Wonderful village. So I imagine the South of France. And a place without cars, that's great.
It looks very familiar to me …much like the beautiful area I have just left….but without the stairs….love your photos!
i thought it looked remarkably similar to my part of the world (though far prettier!).
RépondreSupprimerIt's not so far from where you live.... ;)
SupprimerCe petit village est charmant et le ciel est si bleu! Très belles photos.
RépondreSupprimerNous étions en manque de ciel bleu...là nous avons été gâtés !
SupprimerLooks like a beautiful village!
RépondreSupprimerHappy week!
Madelief x
Yes it is, a special village with stairs everywhere!
SupprimerWonderful village. So I imagine the South of France. And a place without cars, that's great.
RépondreSupprimerIt looks very familiar to me …much like the beautiful area I have just left….but without the stairs….love your photos!
RépondreSupprimer