Among the latest books I've read, only those of Stefan Zweig I really loved. I don't mean the others were bad either ... The book by Gilles Legardinier was nice but I must admit I don't remember story !!!... I haven't been captivated by the beginning of the book by Jonathan Rabb (I almost gave up ...) but after I enjoyed the story. And finally, Donald Ray Pollock's novel was not bad, but a little gloomy.

Wow you have been doing a lot of reading! I am impressed. Thanks for the tips some of these sound appealing.
RépondreSupprimerThose of Zweig, read. That of Gilles is about a woman in love with her neighbourd? If is, read last year...
RépondreSupprimerI have return to my policy novels...with Camilla Egman...and some more deap books to mix. Just read...nearly write...miss it!
You read a lot. Great! I still reading "Zulu", but soon I have holidays and then I will read a lot too. :)
RépondreSupprimerDes titres interessants et bien que je realize qu'on ne peut juger un livre par sa couverture, j'aime le premier avec le chat!
RépondreSupprimerJe serai en Belgique pour la St Nicolas et il faudra que je revienne avec quelques bons titres. Merci et bonne semaine!