J'adore tout particulièrement le balcon en haut de la tour, bravo pour le reste...
C'est magnifique et tellement dépaysant !
Je suis fan de ce type de village et d'architecture...
This finnish town looks cozy. Like a little town from the Astrid Lindgren books.
Yes, you're right!
Lovely, i missed it....really cozy
It's 50 km from Helsinki, it's worth it.
Looks like a lovely place! :-)
Oh yes it is. I keep very nice memories of this place.
What a beautiful place this is!
Looks beautiful, both the photos and Porvoo. Funny that I've never been there, being Finnish and all, and then come to your blog to admire it :)
It's fun :)
J'adore tout particulièrement le balcon en haut de la tour, bravo pour le reste...
RépondreSupprimerC'est magnifique et tellement dépaysant !
RépondreSupprimerJe suis fan de ce type de village et d'architecture...
SupprimerThis finnish town looks cozy. Like a little town from the Astrid Lindgren books.
RépondreSupprimerYes, you're right!
SupprimerLovely, i missed it....really cozy
RépondreSupprimerIt's 50 km from Helsinki, it's worth it.
SupprimerLooks like a lovely place! :-)
RépondreSupprimerOh yes it is. I keep very nice memories of this place.
SupprimerWhat a beautiful place this is!
RépondreSupprimerLooks beautiful, both the photos and Porvoo. Funny that I've never been there, being Finnish and all, and then come to your blog to admire it :)
RépondreSupprimerIt's fun :)
Supprimer