15/07/2014

Festival

Like every year, I spent three days at the festival Terres du Son as a volunteer.
The atmosphere was nice despite the gray weather and rain ... I've seen many concerts.
My two favorite were Woodkid and John Butler Trio. Here is some pictures of them.

            











© photo Maxime Hillayraud

Here is a photo of the concert of M (a famous french singer). There was a huge crowd!
I haven't seen this concert because I worked ... but I had already seen a concert of this artist there 3 years ago and it was amazing.



11 commentaires:

  1. WOW! Here this week we have jazz festival. Hope to be able to see a concert or two. But with less people please...I cannot stand crowded places...getting old ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Jazz festival must be very nice too.
      I must confess that stand to wait each concert .... it's very tiring! I had aches Monday.... :)

      Supprimer
  2. Wow! What an amazing experience & great photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Superbe reportage, bravo pour les photos, ça donne envie !!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci ! Oui c'est drôlement sympa ces festivals en été...même sous la pluie :)

      Supprimer
  4. Chouettes photos !! Encore de bons moments musicaux !! Vu M la semaine dernière avec La femme, Fauve et Yodélice. Woodkid vu l'an dernier m'avait bien plu. Tu vas pouvoir souffler maintenant !!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oui ! J'avais vu Yodelice il y a 3 ou 4 ans je crois. Ils quadrillent la France durant les festivals de l'été !

      Supprimer
  5. fun job!
    Stromae is very popular right now in this country!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wish I could come with you. It is a nice event.

    And I love Woodkid too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. belles photos ... et impressionante la foule au concert de M !

    RépondreSupprimer