How lovely! Looks as if you might have had a beautiful relaxing weekend!?!? Hope you have a nice week too!
Relaxing ... not really ... just when I took these pictures! I spent my whole Sunday to store and clean my daughter's room!...
Looks like you enjoy being in your garden much better than cleaning up your daughter's room ;-). I know the feeling, messy girls can be such a challenge. I hope you'll have a wonderful week now and we'll be in touch. Big hug from NL.
Oh yes...for the moment, her bedroom is always tidy :) ... for how long? :)
looking at these photos of blooming flowers make me smile
So I will post more pictures about soon :)
Lovely! Happy week!Madelief x
Thanks Daisy!
Quel joli jardin ! Tu as la chance d'avoir la main verte !!!
Non, c'est juste la terre qui est excellente :)
What a beautiful garden. And that cat, so lovely.
I miss it to sit in your garden and talk and eat and drink with you and your family.
Jardin des délices... parfait pour illustrer le CV du jour aussi !
Pretty, pretty cat and the garden looks lovely! :-)
How lovely! Looks as if you might have had a beautiful relaxing weekend!?!? Hope you have a nice week too!
RépondreSupprimerRelaxing ... not really ... just when I took these pictures! I spent my whole Sunday to store and clean my daughter's room!...
SupprimerLooks like you enjoy being in your garden much better than cleaning up your daughter's room ;-). I know the feeling, messy girls can be such a challenge. I hope you'll have a wonderful week now and we'll be in touch. Big hug from NL.
RépondreSupprimerOh yes...for the moment, her bedroom is always tidy :) ... for how long? :)
Supprimerlooking at these photos of blooming flowers make me smile
RépondreSupprimerSo I will post more pictures about soon :)
SupprimerLovely!
RépondreSupprimerHappy week!
Madelief x
Thanks Daisy!
SupprimerQuel joli jardin ! Tu as la chance d'avoir la main verte !!!
RépondreSupprimerNon, c'est juste la terre qui est excellente :)
SupprimerWhat a beautiful garden. And that cat, so lovely.
RépondreSupprimerI miss it to sit in your garden and talk and eat and drink with you and your family.
RépondreSupprimerJardin des délices... parfait pour illustrer le CV du jour aussi !
RépondreSupprimerPretty, pretty cat and the garden looks lovely! :-)
RépondreSupprimer