25/06/2014

corner view / gift(s)

When I saw today's topic, I immediately thought of the Corner to Corner
(more information here). Some times ago, I received a package from my friend Kristin (Germany). Inside there was two pretty gifts wrapped in a tenugui (a traditional Japanese fabrics from Joanne): lovely cards and tiny sheep bookmarks. These cool gifts were perfect for me, everyday I use bookmarks when I read novels.
But there was also another gift: see all these labels from the whole world, imagine that tenigui toured the world to carry small gifts ... what a beautiful project.
Now tenugui left for the USA at Renee's.

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.




14 commentaires:

  1. lovely for you! j'aime beaucoup ce mouton - how do you say "bookmark" en franca is?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. the sheep on your book is lovely. But don't forget, one sheep is for the study book of your mister. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This corner to corner has been wonderful in uniting folks from all over the world and inspiring friendships. I remember the excitement when it arrived for me.
    Lovely gifts. Very useful too. :>)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely....it was time that passed by....
    Today is been busy...no time to gifts....maybe a before sleeping...a piece of chocolate

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ces marque-pages sont mignons et j'adore les petites cartes. Quels jolis cadeaux qui sont très utiles!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Good morning Menthe,
    なんと可愛い贈り物でしょう。手ぬぐいで包まれた贈り物が世界を旅するって考えると胸がわくわくします。羊のブックマークは愛らしい。
    Sweet gifts and lovely idea using tenugui for wrapping gifts. That sheep bookmark is a really corner view!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. lovely. thank you for sharing some images.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. J'aime aussi cette idée du corner to corner... et je vois effectivement que nous avons un petit quelque chose en commun... Une belle journée pour toi

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. So happy you received the tenugui and took such care to pass it along!
    I am smiling to know its travelling and meeting all of you wonderful cv friends!!
    Love from Joanne in Japan♡

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Tenugui gift is good idea and the sheep is cute.
    Have a nice day!

    RépondreSupprimer