02/05/2014

random

I often give up this blog right now.
I slowly starts to take pictures ... hope is not lost!

a tiger at my feet

candles seen through a straw hat

I received the package from Corner to Corner!
More in a future post...

close up of a Easter chocolate hen ... it has disappeared now ...

spying

horse trekking competition

a racecat

as fast as ever...

18 commentaires:

  1. Don't give up! Great leggings by the way!! Love them!!

    Happy weekend!

    Madelief x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Not real stop for the moment, just little breaks here and there ;)

      Supprimer
  2. …never lost or …too late…. I am happy to see your tiger feet, racecat & little spy….spying….it is always a pleasure to be invited into your world!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. avec un tigre à tes pieds et un chat de course à tes côtés, ça devrait repartir.
    bon week-end! bise parisienne!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. J'espère que tu vas continuer avec ton joli blog! J'aime bien toutes ces photos surtout celle du chat. Le petit paquet a l'air intéressant! Bon week-end!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oui, je pense bien continuer mais c'est vrai que je n'étais pas vraiment active ces derniers temps, je ne savais plus quoi poster ! Mais l'inspiration devrait vite revenir :)

      Supprimer
  5. The picture of your little ones is good. :) I think I would do more often. This is exciting.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. :D yes, you would do.....I would like to see a picture of you doing spying! ...

      Supprimer
  6. Grrrrrr ces chaussettes !!! Mais qui espionnait Mlle M. ??

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Personne.....elle guettait l'arrivée d'amis qui venaient dîner..... ;)

      Supprimer
  7. "slow blogging" is just fine :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Je reconnais le petit paquet du Corner to Corner qui était passé par chez nous l'année dernière .... ou part-il maintenant ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. fantastic pics. I love random snapshots of everyday life!

    RépondreSupprimer