1
Need color today, the sky is so gray outside ... I have some very colorful clothing from Gudrun Sjoden (like leggings and scarf for example) I brought back from Sweden,
I love them!
2
A good cup of strawberry tea from Fortnum & Mason ... yum ...
3
Everything seems quiet on the last photo ... but not. In reality, the house is full of works sounds and sometimes I have the impression the roof will fall on my head. There are three men on the roof of our house removing all the slates and part of the roof framing .... strongly in 3 weeks when all will be over ... I hope ...



Love your pretty Swedish colors....& peaceful looking photos....pictures can be deceiving ....hope the roofing is finished on time!
RépondreSupprimerThe colors are fantastic. Love the leggings.
RépondreSupprimerI know, worker in the house or on the house are terrible. But when it's all over, you will enjoy the tranquility twice as much.
bon courage pour les charpentes! chez moi aussi pareille dans quelques semaines....oh JOY! (not!)
RépondreSupprimeri love your converse!!!
RépondreSupprimerHere it is grey too...and a touch of colour is always wellcome
RépondreSupprimerHi,
RépondreSupprimerI like the third picture. Inside quiet, outside vibrant shining leaves. Nice combination.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a nice day!
J'adore les couleurs de la première photos !! Très graphique tout ça !!
RépondreSupprimerJ'imagine très bien le barouf que tu as au dessus de la tête ;-)) bon courage !
ça fait du bien de se colorer ! je suis adepte de cette thérapie....je connais gudrun mais j'en ai pas, par contre j'ai exactly the same converse que toi :) !!!!
RépondreSupprimerAre they gone already ar still very present? Hang in there! The result will be a very nice, dry roof, right?
RépondreSupprimerThe work is still not finished ... the rain didn't help them ... :)
Supprimer