oh wow! i think i won't mind living in one of those wooden houses. so cute
I love to imagine life in these old wooden houses .... and why not live it ... for a while ;)
I didn´t visited...but looks like the one that is in Turku.
I think this kind of open-air museum is a specialty of the Nordic countries. In France they are not as beautiful and as large.
LOVE-ly pics! esp Nos. 3 and 5. bonne semaine et toi!
What an amazing look place. It looks so light and tranquil!Happy week!Madelief x
Exactly, it was a peaceful place.
♥Thank you !Such lovely photos,it would be wonderful if you were here nowhugsm
Totally agree with you Maria. Maybe one day, I hope.
What a lovely place. I want to visit but your wonderful photos are the next best thing for now. Thanks for transporting me!
I haven't been in Seurasaari for a long time. Thank you for reminding me! Nice photos!
These photos were taken in 2010, but it seems far away now. I hope to return one day ...
wow elsa, what a beautiful and interesting place :)
I have very good memories of Seurasaari. And my daughter who was 6 years old remembers this place. She said that Finland is her favorite country because of the lakes and Seurasaari! ;)
That first photo.... Wow!
oh wow! i think i won't mind living in one of those wooden houses. so cute
RépondreSupprimerI love to imagine life in these old wooden houses .... and why not live it ... for a while ;)
SupprimerI didn´t visited...but looks like the one that is in Turku.
RépondreSupprimerI think this kind of open-air museum is a specialty of the Nordic countries. In France they are not as beautiful and as large.
SupprimerLOVE-ly pics! esp Nos. 3 and 5. bonne semaine et toi!
RépondreSupprimerWhat an amazing look place. It looks so light and tranquil!
RépondreSupprimerHappy week!
Madelief x
Exactly, it was a peaceful place.
Supprimer♥
RépondreSupprimerThank you !Such lovely photos,
it would be wonderful if you were here now
hugs
m
Totally agree with you Maria. Maybe one day, I hope.
SupprimerWhat a lovely place. I want to visit but your wonderful photos are the next best thing for now. Thanks for transporting me!
RépondreSupprimerI haven't been in Seurasaari for a long time. Thank you for reminding me! Nice photos!
RépondreSupprimerThese photos were taken in 2010, but it seems far away now. I hope to return one day ...
Supprimerwow elsa, what a beautiful and interesting place :)
RépondreSupprimerI have very good memories of Seurasaari. And my daughter who was 6 years old remembers this place. She said that Finland is her favorite country because of the lakes and Seurasaari! ;)
SupprimerThat first photo.... Wow!
RépondreSupprimer