28/05/2014

corner view / pretty eyesore


This is my pretty eyesore ;)

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

13 commentaires:

  1. The eyes in this photo are crazy, but I am sure you cat is a total sweetheart!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. haha :):):) great! She does not like the camera.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I agree with Ibb - she looks possessed! (Beautiful markings though.)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Cool! I wouldn't mess with her! :>)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. what a stylish pretty eyesore: the eyes match the polka dots on the boxes!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. A little creepy, but you seem to have gotten the cat at just the right moment for the pose! :) you have awesome pictures through here :)

    ashley-ashstash.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. What a so magical! I can't move.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Good catch !!! But I won't try to get closer to that cat !!:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hahaha! J'adore! :-))

    RépondreSupprimer