These are the last three books I've read.
The book spy Ken Follett is one that most I enjoyed. The story takes place in England during the WW2. It follows a German spy who discovered vital information and could miss the the Allied landings...
The book was nice and poetic Sjon (is this a common point to all Icelandic writers?).
I was a little disappointed with the book of Anne B. Ragde. I loved the trilogy Neshov but in this book where the story takes place in the 60s, we are in a suburban building Trondheim where we see the daily lives of several families of this building. This book was nice but not exciting!
Last Thursday we saw RIO 2. My daughter looked forward to this cartoon for a looooong time. She loved it! For me, this is not my favorite cartoon! I thought the story was a little classic and I'm not very sensitive to systematic humor of this film. But I must admit there were pretty pictures and colors.
Here, the holidays are over and school starts again this morning...but the week is going to be short because next Thursday is off :)
Have a nice week!

Rio 2 n'a pas émerveillé notre Ferdi… il n'est même pas resté jusqu'à la fin ;-((
RépondreSupprimerah oui, en effet !....
SupprimerI really enjoyed the earlier books by Follett, not so much the later sagas.
RépondreSupprimerGenerally, I like all his books even the later sagas! It takes all sorts to make a world... ;)
SupprimerIceland...will take note if it is translated into spanish....
RépondreSupprimer