Hi everyone, it's been a while since I came here ... a lot of work, lack of inspiration, sunny weather ... I need to find time to take some pictures again. In the meantime, here are some photos (found on internet) of places (in France) where I would like to spend some time.
via









Quelles belles photos. La France me manque. J'ai vraiment envie d'y retourner bientôt.
RépondreSupprimerAllez hop, tu sautes dans l'Eurostar !
SupprimerYes, I will come with you! Lovely!
RépondreSupprimerOK :)
SupprimerLooks fantastic! :-)
RépondreSupprimerSome of these places seem so quiet ...
SupprimerHi,Menthe!
RépondreSupprimerYes and yes! They are so lovely place to visit!
Have a good new week!
I think there are TOO many lovely places to visit in France and around the world...
SupprimerHello Elsa! Hope you'll have a nice Easter break this week, with lots of (sunny!) time to take photos :)
RépondreSupprimerHugs.
No break this week, maybe a little next week. I have to dust off my camera and taking lots of pictures ;)
SupprimerElsa, I feel lately like you, cannot find the pictures, nor the words...needs a break out, and be away from everywhere...maybe easter ;)
RépondreSupprimerWhen inspiration is not there .... put aside the blog, do something else and after we return...maybe... ;)
Supprimerça donne envie de ne rien faire !!
RépondreSupprimer