07/03/2014

x2



I saw two nice movies this week. 

"The Grand Hotel Budapest" by Wes Anderson is a crazy comedy with lots of famous actors and also full of good ideas and beautiful scenery. I think those who liked "Moonrise Kingdom" will love this one :)

The second (french) movie. I think it's a mixture of Mister Jack and Hugo Cabret. The film was directed by Mathias Malzieu of Dionysos band (the music is very cool). The story of a young boy who has a mechanical clock instead of the heart is very nice. There are pretty and fun ideas in this film.

Enjoy your weekend!



5 commentaires:

  1. Both of these look very good. I will want to see the first one for sure. I am not certain I will find the second one in the US though. Have a nice weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Right, I'm not sure that the second one can be seen outside of France ...

      Supprimer
  2. They both look interesting, love the illustrations!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Me too. I especially like the poster of the first one.

      Supprimer
    2. I just read about the first one yesterday, i think it was described as clever silliness or something ... sounds very good!

      Supprimer