On the road towards the Pyrenees.
I love seeing this mountain barrier driving.
This photo was taken by my daughter between Toulouse and Foix.
After 7.5 hours of driving, we finally arrive ...
Clouds have wonderful colors during sunsets.
After 4 days of sunshine, the weather changed.
Weather forecast has announced a storm.
Almost 2 days of storm. I had never seen that. Unfortunately I couldn't take pictures when we were at 2000 meters altitude because the wind and snow blowing too hard.
Last Saturday, on the way back between Poitiers and Tours,
we saw incredible skies and clouds during sunset.







Wow, amazing photos!! Love #3 & #4 & that last one….thoes colors! Beautiful!
RépondreSupprimergosh! my knees weakling. amazing view.
RépondreSupprimerde belles photos !
RépondreSupprimerThat sounds like a fantastic holiday. Four days of sunshine and skiing. And the storm front looks very photogenic. I hope you have you recovered well.
RépondreSupprimerI always go to the other side of Pyrenees, other side of Foix. Can imagine all those stormy hours...here it doesn´t stop raining, and sea is really angry
RépondreSupprimerimpressionnant!
RépondreSupprimerbise parisienne.
really amazing photos! stunning! glad you got home safe!
RépondreSupprimeri love seeing snow covered mountains from a (warm) distance too.
Une jolie palette météorologique !!!!
RépondreSupprimer