Oh …what a sweet face!
"sweet"... are you sure? ;-)
"why do i look like this? why couldn't i look like a peacock or a swan? a blonde wig could totally work for me...."
Hahaha! ...a blonde wig...it would be perfect :)
ça fait un moment qu'il n'a pas vu son coiffeur, je pense…bise parisienne!
:-)
You have a botanical garden! Marvellous, I love them. And also the emu ofcourse, although he isn't looking to friendly at the moment.
nice "flower" :)
He looks as if he'd just think very hard. :) I have seen in South America emus with their young in a natural nature. That was wonderful.
Oh …what a sweet face!
RépondreSupprimer"sweet"... are you sure? ;-)
Supprimer"why do i look like this? why couldn't i look like a peacock or a swan? a blonde wig could totally work for me...."
RépondreSupprimerHahaha! ...a blonde wig...it would be perfect :)
Supprimerça fait un moment qu'il n'a pas vu son coiffeur, je pense…
RépondreSupprimerbise parisienne!
:-)
SupprimerYou have a botanical garden! Marvellous, I love them. And also the emu ofcourse, although he isn't looking to friendly at the moment.
RépondreSupprimernice "flower" :)
RépondreSupprimerHe looks as if he'd just think very hard. :) I have seen in South America emus with their young in a natural nature. That was wonderful.
RépondreSupprimer