12/03/2014

corner view / travel


Visited 18 countries = 8%

Upcoming visited countries in 2014 = Denmark + England and/or Scotland

List of countries where I would like to go in 2015: 
- Iceland 
- Norway 
- New Zealand 
- Germany 
- Argentina 
- Kenya 
- Morocco 
- Ireland 
- Canada 
- Vietnam 
- Burma 
- Egypt 
- Thailand 
- Peru 
- Tanzania 

;-)


Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

12 commentaires:

  1. it's a big world ...
    well, happy travels for 2015! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Nice list! I look forward to the photos from all your coming adventures!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I would love to come with you by: Island, Norway, New Zealand, Morocco, Canada and Tanzania. And Scotland is a big dream of me.

    I hoped very much that you would visit Germany this year already. :(

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. 2015 sounds like a busy year :-)!!!

    Madelief x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. great list to go to!
    i guess you have been to the Netherlands? well you be welcome anyway!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I'll come with you!! You pay, I'll carry the luggage :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. oh yes please - buy some tickets and make sure to show us your pictures when you come back!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. J'ai beaucoup aimé Vietnam l'année dernière et j'aimerais bien visiter le Canada aussi.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. wow.
    your bucket list for 2015 is.... well filled!!!!
    enjoy england though, in the meantime. and the rest of it too!
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. that is impressive! so much more to see!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. That is like about as long as my list of places I would like to visit! Hope you can add a few more countries to your list!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. oh ouiiii viens nous rendre visite en 2015 !!

    RépondreSupprimer