26/03/2014

corner view / close by

When I work in my office, I am rarely alone ... 
Yumi is still around.

on my left (put on my desk), there is a basket where she spends hours...

and sleeps particularly well ...

she hides hoping that I play with her...

then she goes on the shelf located in my back.
She looks guilty because it's forbidden... usually ...

a bird seen through the window ... 

the reason for which I don't want her to go on the shelf, that's it!
Much excitement, jumps and bitten books! 

and finally taste the rest of tea (now cold) in my cup ...
So here's what's near me every day when I work ...;)

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

22 commentaires:

  1. what a good use for an in-tray!
    i can see she's a very disciplined cat :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ooohh, the little one has grown so large. :)
    I know all of Frieda, she sits when I do something beside me, watching me, then she sleeps like Yumi rolled or on the back (very funny because she is so big) and if there is something interesting then she looks out the window, and sometimes she comes with her ​​ball and wants to play.
    Our pets are so funny. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What an entertaining cat! What do you do for work?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a wonderful companion you have at work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a great office mate! I'm sure that she is very helpful, too ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. oh they are annoying, but nothing makes me happier than a happy kitten. and yours is so pretty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. lovely pics and she makes good entertainment :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I wish, I could work that way. I'm loving pets and especially cats.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. What a fun post! I know Yumi is special for you. Looks she enjoys your office verrry much and does not want to be quiet.

    I returned home.My spring break will be over soon!
    Take care.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Yumi is beautiful! I wish my kids weren't allergic!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Beautiful`photos. And I am with you, sometimes I wish I could live in the countryside although having things not so closed.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Yumi is great companion to work with!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Lol, it's nice to have company & entertaining too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Wow, what a great collleague! And I think it is a very good idea to put a basket beside you. But, usually the places I design to be for my cat, she ignores completely. Lovely pictures.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Such a pretty, pretty cat! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Très jolies photos, ça me donne envie d'être un chat !!!
    J'aime beaucoup la tasse, tout comme lui d'ailleurs...

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. J'adore !!!! La nôtre reste rarement dans le bureau avec nous mais quand elle y est c'est pareil !!! S'allonger sur le clavier est ce qu'elle préfère !! ;-))

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Quelles belles photos. Elle est vraiment mignonne et j'adore la jolie tasse aussi!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Maira the Cat says: "That's me there, in photo two!"
    Lovely shots,thank you for sharing!
    All the best,

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. oh, those pics are too cute. i love, love, love cats :)

    RépondreSupprimer