Last week I went quickly to the botanical garden to take some pictures of the greenhouse for my work. This garden was created in 1843, covers an area of about 5 ha. It's located in the west of the city near one of the hospitals. I haven't visited all because I didn't have much time. I will come back to take more pictures when the plants will have more leaves, it will be nicer.
Happy weekend to you!













Beautiful! I love that adorable kangaroo sunning himself ….isn't that how we are all feeling about the sunshine right about now?!
RépondreSupprimerThat's right ;) Sunglasses would be useful for him :)
SupprimerVery lovely images - have a great weekend! :-)
RépondreSupprimerlove to visit botanical gardens ... yours look lovely. especially like your pic with the sun rays (5 from below) :)
RépondreSupprimerOh thank you Dorte, this is a small stream running through the botanical garden where trees are reflected.
SupprimerWith you it blooms yet? Fantastically.
RépondreSupprimerAfter months of rain, a mild winter, the sun is there for almost a month. Vegetation is ahead!
Supprimer