24/02/2014

schuss!




I finally able to collect images of the films we do with a small camera fixed to the helmet. The sun shone today again but I think it will not last. I have many aches that prevent me to ski all day ...!
And don't think we are alone on these Pyrenean slopes ... this is the coincidence for these photos!

23 commentaires:

  1. Oh you are in the Pyénées !!! What fun! Beautiful photos & how cool with the camera attached to your hat!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i'd love to visit there one day

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Why not? I'm sure you'd like Pyrénées mountains.

      Supprimer
  3. Quelles belles photos. Je suis allée faire du ski dans les Pyrénées il y a plusieurs années. Formidable!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. WOW...need something like that....although my knee is not for much sky

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I see... My knees still work but I have thighs and calves muscle contractures. It's painful so I don't ski so much...

      Supprimer
  5. Brilliant! Enjoy, but also watch out for getting to many aches...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I said that, skoek ;-)

      Supprimer
    2. My aches are muscle contractures in fact...not easy to ski with it...

      Supprimer
  6. Hah I was just thinking how lucky to be alone in the slopes! :) But it´s beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. This morning was great because it had snowed overnight, the snow was light and soft.

      Supprimer
  7. Whaou ! Quelles magnifiques prises de vues !!! Amuse toi bien.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Fantastic! This landscape is sooo wonderful! And your M. looks very talented.I think, she has a lot of fun.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Wow....!! you wanted surprise me??!! Your snow landscape is sooo beautiful. I have never seen that snow in person.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. ça pourrait presque me donner envie !!! ;-)))

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Coucou!
    Je n'étais pas passée par là depuis bien longtemps... J'ai changé de blog...
    Tu es dans les montagnes, et moi devine où je retourne dans quelques jours... Menton forever! ♥
    Je reviendrai par ici plus souvent à l'avenir...
    Bises

    Une madame plume...... :-)

    RépondreSupprimer