That´s pretty, love the shade of blue! :-)
Tack :)
It does make a beautiful photograph. Hope it will be sunny tomorrow :-)!Madelief x
The dark skies can be beautiful ... but not every day!
Même si c'est gris… c'est beau !!!
here too, but the days are longer! :)
Great photo! I am thinking of what is happening next!
If it is too long dark and gray, then I do not like it. But this gray sky with bombastic clouds can be wonderful.
That´s pretty, love the shade of blue! :-)
RépondreSupprimerTack :)
SupprimerIt does make a beautiful photograph. Hope it will be sunny tomorrow :-)!
RépondreSupprimerMadelief x
The dark skies can be beautiful ... but not every day!
SupprimerMême si c'est gris… c'est beau !!!
RépondreSupprimerhere too, but the days are longer! :)
RépondreSupprimerGreat photo! I am thinking of what is happening next!
RépondreSupprimerIf it is too long dark and gray, then I do not like it. But this gray sky with bombastic clouds can be wonderful.
RépondreSupprimer