12/02/2014

Corner view / slow


Take a big cup of tea slowly and quietly with two toasts with honey
is a real pleasure to start my day.


Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

19 commentaires:

  1. My in-laws are here right now from Germany and this is the type of breakfast we are having each morning. When they leave we will return to american style breakfast of stand at the kitchen counter while eating ones bowl of cereal than hurry out the door.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Elsa, you and I should have breakfast together!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sounds like the perfect start to any day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. looks better than my start to the day, which is gulping down espresso while starting a fire!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love the cup...I have some Godiva chocolate from Belgium...I would choose chocolate with my toast ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. ça me va aussi!
    bise parisienne!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I try to make time mid-afternoon each day for tea and toast! Today I'll add honey in your honor!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Yummy. I think I now have appetite for it. I'm going to eat a honey bread for dinner. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. How lovely - and your photograph makes it all look so warm and cosy :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. That is a nice way to start the day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I savor my caramel latte as I lounge in my recliner and gradually awaken to the day ahead of me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Delicious glow to your slow morning tea!!
    Cheers♡

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. great tip, i should try this at home!
    n♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. C'est vrai! J'adore le café mais pour le petit déjeuner c'est toujours une grande tasse de thé et le pain grillé! Quelle belle photo!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. c'est parfait... tout simplement :)

    RépondreSupprimer