16/01/2014

ysl


I was curious to see this movie about Yves Saint Laurent. I haven't been disappointed. The young actor, Pierre Niney, who plays Yves Saint Laurent is very talented. I had the impression of seeing the real YSL sometimes! Guillaume Gallienne playing Pierre Bergé is very good too. The story starts in the late 50s and ends in 2008. In this movie, we see the different periods of his career in the haute-couture, his love for Pierre Bergé (and for other guys too), and the "rock'n roll world" of the haute-couture. 

5 commentaires:

  1. I´d love to see that too! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I would like to this too….thanks for the perfect little review…short & sweet….perfect!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Prévu lundi soir !! Hâte de le voir !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. ca m'intéresse beaucoup - et surtout s'il correspond au livre "the fall" que j'ai jamais lu mais.....qui devraient lui aussi très intéressant sur ce maitre sensible et intriguant. a londrès, j'ai trouve une robe/manteau signe "rive gauche" si belle (couleur chocolat en corduroy exquis) dans un charity shop. mais un peu trop chère.....toute suite que je l'avais abandonnée j'etais torturee de remords. j'y reve toujours. ce qualité ne se trouve plus.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Vu hier donc !! Très bons acteurs en effet et comme toi, très surprise de découvrir ses frasques !!! Le contraste entre son fabuleux travail et sa vie perso… ouh lààà !

    RépondreSupprimer