We started to put candles everywhere in the house. Next week, the Christmas tree.
I wanted to put a reindeer, deer or elk in the middle of the mini forest on fireplace but there was none among the toys my daughter. So we chose a wolf .... after hesitating with a dinosaur ... mood of Christmas ... :)




I love the choice of wolf but a dinosaur would have been nice too! Happy decorating!
RépondreSupprimerA dinosaur would have been more exotic I think ;)
SupprimerUn loup! Bon choix!!
RépondreSupprimerLe bonjour de la cote Pacifique Nord Ouest,
Oui, c'est toujours mieux qu'un éléphant, une girafe ou un dinosaure ;)
SupprimerLooks very nice! :-)
RépondreSupprimerThank you Tina
Supprimerpretty! a wolf is decidedly more christmassy than a dinosaur! :)
RépondreSupprimerYes I think also :)
Supprimerjoli Avent chez vous madame !
RépondreSupprimermerci m'dame !
SupprimerPas mal le loup quand même !!! A la maison le choix n'aurait pas été facile… chien de police ou policier ou militaire ;-)))
RépondreSupprimer:-D oui, un militaire qui sort du bois, c'est très "esprit de noël" aussi, ça !
Supprimerlove all these candles decoration. i really love the lantern. and i love the wolf in the forest.
RépondreSupprimeroh thanks Niken!
SupprimerThe wolf is perfect. I think he feels comfortable in his own little forest.
RépondreSupprimer... until a crazy cat will fall down the forest and the wolf jumping over the fireplace ... ;)
SupprimerI know at least a few Christmasstories containing wolves in them, so a really good choice. On the other hand: maybe you can think of a Dino-in-Christmas-time story as well. Very original.
RépondreSupprimer