Looks very pretty this city!
a nice one
you're so brave! it's be so invigorating to cycle through beautiful cityscape in the cold weather ... not that I really know, i'm too much of a wimp! :)
"it's be" ... oh, dear, sorry for typo (again!)
c'est beau chez toi ! très jolies photos madame, ça donne envie de se balader en bord de Loire !
This looks like a great afternoon. And the sun shines! So beautiful.I can see as time goes by. The bike is bigger, and the little girl too.
that's right...
I would love just such a bike ride right now! Now you're giving me ambitions for a Christmas holiday on the Loire!Bonne continuation et bises!
... while I dream of a snowy Christmas :)
Elles sont belles ces couleurs d'hiver !
Quelles jolies photos et ce ciel est si bleu! Ça donne envie de faire un petit tour en France!http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/
et pourquoi pas ?
Thank you for this beautiful bike ride! My favorite photo is the little red outfit riding steadily across the bridge…..so cute!
You live in a beautiful neighbourhood...
Looks very pretty this city!
RépondreSupprimera nice one
RépondreSupprimeryou're so brave! it's be so invigorating to cycle through beautiful cityscape in the cold weather ... not that I really know, i'm too much of a wimp! :)
RépondreSupprimer"it's be" ... oh, dear, sorry for typo (again!)
RépondreSupprimerc'est beau chez toi ! très jolies photos madame, ça donne envie de se balader en bord de Loire !
RépondreSupprimerThis looks like a great afternoon. And the sun shines! So beautiful.
RépondreSupprimerI can see as time goes by. The bike is bigger, and the little girl too.
that's right...
SupprimerI would love just such a bike ride right now! Now you're giving me ambitions for a Christmas holiday on the Loire!
RépondreSupprimerBonne continuation et bises!
... while I dream of a snowy Christmas :)
SupprimerElles sont belles ces couleurs d'hiver !
RépondreSupprimerQuelles jolies photos et ce ciel est si bleu! Ça donne envie de faire un petit tour en France!
RépondreSupprimerhttp://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/
et pourquoi pas ?
SupprimerThank you for this beautiful bike ride! My favorite photo is the little red outfit riding steadily across the bridge…..so cute!
RépondreSupprimerYou live in a beautiful neighbourhood...
RépondreSupprimer