Last weekend, I found a metal basket and two crystal glasses at the flea market near my home. Maybe I'll repaint the basket in black (it's now dark green) ... I don't know. Today, the weather is gray and very rainy, candles bring a little light. I nevertheless succeeded in pick laurel to dry and enjoy it during the winter when I'll cook.
Cool...it's friday...a long 3 days off weekend :)




I like the basket very much. Three day weekend? That is great.
RépondreSupprimerOh yes, I like this longgggg weekend!
Supprimerbon weekend! the basket is lovely!
RépondreSupprimerMerci, à toi aussi !
Supprimeri love your metal basket!
RépondreSupprimerThanks :)
SupprimerYou found a nice metal basket ! Great idea to paint it in black!
RépondreSupprimerHave a happy weekend,
Tomoko
I hope you will have a lovely weekend too!
SupprimerI like the basket! :-)
RépondreSupprimerHere there are not flea markets like that...
RépondreSupprimerIt was a "good" flea market but often I come back with no findings.
SupprimerBonjour et un tres grand Merci d'avoir visiter mon blog. J'essaye une fois de plus de mettre ici un commentaire (qui semble me revenir chaque fois, dommage!)
RépondreSupprimerJe dois avouer etre un peu envieuse de vos trouvailles! J'aime les Marches aux Puces!
A bientot,
Lovely photos of your cool finds……
RépondreSupprimer