13/11/2013

Corner view / self-portrait


Hello!


Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

18 commentaires:

  1. Hi Elsa, you seem very engrossed in your work. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I bet this is one of your favorite spots...it looks like you're surrounded by things that you love!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I spend lot of time there, this is where I work :)

      Supprimer
  3. Hello to you too!! Nice way of a self potrait!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow! That wall behind you is pretty impressive!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Terrific wall behind you! Looks like a wonderful place to work.
    btw great glasses!:>) (I just got new ones and it turned out to be a tough decision.)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It is so fun seeing all the faces behind the blog spaces! Have a great week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. coucou! but who was holding the camera?

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wonderful! And I like the angle that it was taking so we can see you and your space!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Ciao Bella!
    http://3ingiro.blogspot.it/2013/11/corner-view_13.html
    D

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. How nice to see you! Lovely photo….

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. the `artist` you comes through in your portrait,
    love how you are seemingly `one` and connected with all that is around you,
    deeply & calmly expressive
    ♡

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. hello Elsa! such a artsy and interesting angle for a portrait!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. héhé !!!! tu te montres pour une fois !!! Enjoy !!!

    RépondreSupprimer