20/11/2013

Corner view / favorite clothes [ of the day ]


Yesterday I was in Paris for work and just before taking my train to back home, I went shopping at Uniqlo. I found lots of stuff that I "really" need ... And today, I'm wearing 2 clothes I bought yesterday: striped leggings and a t-shirt with Orla Kiely patterns ... perfect with my black dress ;)
So this is my favorite clothes of the day :)

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, hosted par Francesca where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.To see more CV visit the Francesca's blog! Join us if you want.

22 commentaires:

  1. Love the shirt and love the leggings! Have a great week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great purchases! And definitely "necessary" :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very very nice. I love the blouse. Fantastic.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hihi j'ai pris celui avec les oiseaux ;-))))

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Almost as nice as the fox dress ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. That t-shirt is beautiful and love strippes....great....Here it is quite difficult to find "different" clothes

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. oh ! bah j'ai failli prendre le même top...et finalement 'ai opté pour les fleurs marine et jaune moutarde et les oiseaux marine et rouge......et j'adore !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Je l'ai pris aussi le marine et jaune à fleurs ;)

      Supprimer
  8. i love that orla kiely pattern. and it goes great with your stripes!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. oh, I too "really need" that tshirt!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. i can see why they are your favorite! they are wonderful!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. really like that print on the t-shirt :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Très jolies ces couleurs. J'aime bien Orla Kiely.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Moi aussi j'aime beaucoup ce qu'elle fait...donc j'étais "presque" obligée d'acheter ce t-shirt.... :)

      Supprimer
  13. I like that colorful stripes & print combination!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I love stripey leggings!! They remind me of Pippi Longstocking - my favourite book character of all time.

    RépondreSupprimer