So intersting photos !I notice you too♥hugsmaria
Kiitos.You have good eyes ;)
how many of those goodies did you taste?nice to know that there are parts of beijing that still look chinese!
No, I'm not brave ;) I didn't taste what you can see on these pictures! But we ate a lot of really delicious and tasty food there. I think this is the trip where we ate the best food!
street markets and street scenes are my favorite.
we can see many things in these places (not full of tourists).
Looks very interesting, I´d love to take a walk there! :-)
and I'd like to return there... ;)
So intersting photos !I notice you too♥
RépondreSupprimerhugs
maria
Kiitos.
SupprimerYou have good eyes ;)
how many of those goodies did you taste?
RépondreSupprimernice to know that there are parts of beijing that still look chinese!
No, I'm not brave ;) I didn't taste what you can see on these pictures! But we ate a lot of really delicious and tasty food there. I think this is the trip where we ate the best food!
Supprimerstreet markets and street scenes are my favorite.
RépondreSupprimerwe can see many things in these places (not full of tourists).
SupprimerLooks very interesting, I´d love to take a walk there! :-)
RépondreSupprimerand I'd like to return there... ;)
Supprimer