13/08/2013

Hi!

I'm back after completely abandoned my blog. It's good sometimes ;) I hope you enjoy summer. Some pictures of Nice on the French Riviera where we were last week. I will soon post pictures of London where it was great. I'll up for lost time to visit your blogs now. See you soon!





10 commentaires:

  1. Welcome back!
    La première photo me fait penser à Sempé.
    Bise basque!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Welcome back. What a lovely part of the word to spent your holiday!

    Madelief x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Nice pics! :-) I´ve began to work now - but in September I´ll go to Chicago and I look forward to that!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely photos! Brings back memories of my holiday in Nice and Provence a few years ago. Kind regards--Christine.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Welcome back. The pictures of southern France are wonderful. Especially the sunset by the sea - it looks as if only a few people present.:O

    I am glad to hear what you have to tell.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. hello! why does the french riviera always look so much better than the italian one?!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. looks like you ha a lovely holiday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. looks like you ha a lovely holiday!

    RépondreSupprimer